Sunday, April 29, 2012

Where do the days go

Unfortunately, I got a little behind.  To caught up in work and packing for my new assignment.  I always do DITY moves and they are an absolute pain.  Anyway, I have gone on yet another little adventure that I will talk with you about tomorrow.  For today, one of the reviews that I promised you from the pictures I originally posted.  I always carry around a small pocket knife so I wrote a review about that, and the thing you see in the pictures strapped to the bottom of my leg, may be the most epic knife ever created.  For being a relatively "basic" knife, it's very hard to beat.  Now I just need Gerber to start sending me free stuff to review for them.  I'm sure that will happen with all the views I'm getting on this blog. (Insert hysterical laughter.)

Anyway, I'm sure the blog will pick up eventually, until then.  Whoever my one or two viewers are, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment